Pages

Labels

Monday, November 30, 2015

Next Stage

Effective January 4th, 2016, I will be officially retired from the working world. A few key points contributed to my decision.


  • I've been working 40 years and that's enough
  • I've been married 40 years and that's, well, that's good
  • Both of my sons have lost their hair
  • My oldest grandson is 6' 2" tall
I think you would agree that these are all key indicators that it's time to  be doing more or less, what you want to do.

I have a great job and work with great people and if I were mad about something this decision would have been a lot easier, but there comes a time when you know it's time to move on and that time has come for me. I still have my health and at this point I'm not willing to trade healthy years for a few more dollars.

So more radio, more golf, more hunting, more camping and hiking. And I hope, more blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment